Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
You are all stupid f*cking morons. That was the point of the game! The guy was too lazy to walk up and ended up going through all of that crap to get them working and then ended up walking up them anyway.
Run on sentences :[
heh heh, nice.
As for "why didn`t he walk up in the first place?"
Cos then we couldn`t play the game DUH!!!
Actually it woulda made more sense if they used elevators (lifts) instead of escelators, but I don`t think making sense was the aim of the game. Also, it was a JOKE! That`s the other reason he couldn`t just walk up. It was a JOKE!!
I`m not saying it was the best game ever, but it`s definately not the worst and was entertaining for a short time.
Stupid people shouldn`t be allowed to use computers.
"He must be retarded or summat."
What an ignorant fool.
DURRRRR DURRR DURR huahahaha DURRR...
"I need to ask my friends what I think."
And why give a walkthrough? It`s EASY.
And that`s it. It`s not too hard though and you should work it out yourself without the walkthrough but I just wanted the chance to write one.
2. Talk to the girl.
3. Talk to the guy at the bottom left
4. Go down out the store.
5. Go left and into Bartleby`s Novelties
6. Leave the shop and go right where the fountain is, talk to the fat guy.
7. Go left and into suncoast (the store where you started)
8. Look at the shelf at the top in the middle
9. Talk to the guy at the bottom left
10. Go back and talk to the fat guy
11. Go back to suncoast and talk to the little girl.
12. Leave the store and enter the store at the bottom below the playround
13. Go left where the escelators are and the store on the top right which was previously closed is now open. Enter.
14. Look at the broken mannequin at the top right
15. Talk to the store clerk
16. Take the mannequin
17. Leave and go into the green store at the top left
18. Talk to the plant in the top middle
19. Look at the plant again and take one of the leaves.
20. Go left and back into Bart