News Anchor Battle

Submitted by: buddy 11 years ago Entertainment
http://www.zippyvideos.com/2597438102881486/billoreillyandjohngibsonworst/

The guys from MSNBC and Fox News have at it. Fun!
There are 25 comments:
Male 1,014
MSNBC is every bit as bad as Fox News. I prefer my news without an obvious political agenda, thanks.
0
Reply
Male 734
I don`t like either of the guys, but if I had to chose, Olbermann won this one. Why? Because anybody who thinks that their religion has any more to support its authenticity than other religions is an idiot. Besides, the Jewish, Muslim, and Christian gods are one and the same. It`s just the prophet and their interpretation of "good" that changes.
0
Reply
Male 98
how is this putting you to sleep? i thought it was funny :) news guy actually saying something interesting for once.
0
Reply
Male 1,521
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
0
Reply
Male 166
Maelstrom - Nice post!
0
Reply
Male 1,882
I am conservative, but I can`t stand Fox News, and I especially can`t stand Bill O`Reilly. I really hate that man... However, MSNBC is total crap. CNN used to be good, but that was years ago.

It is funny to see someone like this talk trash about another news figure. Nothing like seeing these guys break out in immature name-calling.

But wait, we`re preaching tolerance here? Please, give me a break. People in the news always give Christianity a bad wrap, like Al Franken saying he was scared to death of Christians. Several examples where people trample all over Christianity and Fox News is the only one that stands against it, and they do it for the ratings. It doesn`t happen to Judaism because of fear of being labeled anti-semitic, and it doesn`t happen to Islam because it is a "religion of peace" and/or you might anger the extremists.

Allah? Ok. Yahweh? Fine. Christ? Hell no. That`s tolerance? More like that`s bullsh*t, commonly known as news media.

0
Reply
Female 1,697
zzzzzzzzzzzzz
0
Reply
Male 2,600
Believing one`s religion is the only true religion has a name, you know: narrow-mindedness. Not that there`s anything wrong with that in itself, but it can lead to regression and extremist views. History is littered with horrible deeds committed in the name of religion.
0
Reply
Male 36
^ Exactly. Olbermann might as well brand all Christians--or people of any religion for that matter (except for Hindus, who as far as I know, believe all religions are legitimate paths to God)--as the "worst people in the world" for believing they are right and everyone else is wrong. Wow.
0
Reply
Female 1,062
That was kind of stupid. The whole thing was totally blown out of proportion. Since when is being a Christian considered a crime? If he wants to believe his religion is the right one and everybody else is wrong, let him. He has as much right to his beliefs as anyone else. Plus he was saying it on a Christian radio show, not public television.
0
Reply
Male 166
Olbermann is cool...Liked him a bit better with Dan Patrick on ESPN, though. Oh yeah...O`Reilly is a putz.
0
Reply
Male 169
wowowowowowowo bored
0
Reply
Female 295
fox news sucks, but i`d pick o`reilley over olberman any day. at least he knows how to get his point across instead of talking incessantly for 10 minutes about absolutely nothing.
0
Reply
Female 205
Can`t we all just get along?
0
Reply
Male 142
boring................
0
Reply
Male 15
Olberman`s a moron. He says something intelligent maybe 5% of the time. The other 95% is filled with idiotic ranting about nothing in general--really puts Andy Rooney to shame. He`s just mad at O`Reilly because his ratings suck (gee, wonder why nobody watches this guy`s show), and he`s mad at the other guy because he`s a Christian and went on a radio show and gave his views on the subject. I think Olberman`s confusing him as a news reporter rather than what he is: an editorial show host.
0
Reply
Male 1,586
Keith Olbermann = cool.
0
Reply
Female 403
that was a LOOoooOoNg rant about not alot. I think i could have shortned it for him. "Fox presenters are dicks and that`s the news" - i htik that`s what they were getting at.
0
Reply
Male 889
*falls asleep*
0
Reply
Male 396
one word that described what the guy did. OWNAGE!!
0
Reply
Male 28
This was just an example of how stupid peolpe can be.
0
Reply
Female 179
LOL! I can`t believe Americans can see this on TV. At best we just have talk back radio...although the presenters often end up apologising on TV.
0
Reply
Female 533
........and how is this news? Watching MSNBC is the television equivalent of shovelling handfuls of greasy, salty potato chips in your mouth. Junk food that you will regret later. I just finished watching this clip not 30 seconds ago and I feel like I need a glass of water to wash it all down. Ugh.
0
Reply
Male 2,567
cant see it .
2nd post !
0
Reply
Male 10,115
Link: News Anchor Battle [Rate Link] - The guys from MSNBC and Fox News have at it. Fun!
0
Reply