Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
7. Return to the Log Room and press the third switch. Return to the split tunnel and head right at the split this time. Go forward into the room, turn right, go up the ladder, turn right, go forward, and click on the stick. That`ll take you out of the hole. Click on the box below the sign, and place the stick/wand in the box. Press the back button and you`re done.
If help is still needed, I`ll try to provide what I can.
6. Make note of the sliders, as they are VERY important. Remember those numbers I told you to write down? Well, you have to put them in via the sliders. How? Simple. The sliders all have 16 notchs (0 - 15). Well, that only goes up to 30, right? So what if the number is 255? The first slider of each color is actually multiplied by 16! So for 255, the first slider would be set to 15 (the top notch) for 240, and the second would be set to 15 to make it 255. Say you have a number like 55 though. Well, I divide the 55 by 16, and round down regardless of what the decimal is. Anyway, thats 3, so the first slider go up 3 notchs, and 3 x 16 is 48. 55-48 = 7, so the second slider would go to 7. Once you have it in, press the yellow button. If you mess up, the color on top of the machine will flicker and vanish, so you`ll have to re-flip the switch in the Gold Square Room, and possibly get a new color combo from the well.
Part 2 of 4:5. First puzzle done, return to the Log Room and press the second button. Exit to the Main Room, but don`t turn twice. Go down the tunnel to the Well Room and pull the lever. Then look at the well and copy down the numbers that appear. It`s random, so listen carefully. Return to the tunnel leading to the Gold Square Room, but go into the tunnel oppsite it and take a left at the split. You should see a machine with changing colors on top of it. Click on it.
1. Go down the hole. This circular room is the Main Room.
2. Go through the tunnel right in front of you into the Gold Square Room, and turn right. Flip the switch and return to the center of the Main Room.
3. Once in the center of the main room, turn left or right twice. You should be facing the tunnel to the Log Room. Go down the tunnel, enter the room, turn left, and click on the first green button. Return to the Gold Square Room.
4. Once back in the Gold Square Room, the floor should have lowered. Click on the slab. The dots raise a square where they connect. To solve this puzzle, you must raise the 9 squares by the following ammounts:3 3 22 3 31 2 1
I`ll post more if need be. Eh.
-------------------------------------------------Time is like a knife..... slowly and relentlesly.... cuts the cored of life.You! Off My Planet!! (My Homepage)
The hole you came down has a platform under it (right where you stand after you go down the hole)When you push the side button to go left or right, click one side twice. Then you are able to see the trees and the other things.
1) Turning to the left or right twice in the main room lets you go to the other two rooms. To return to the first to, just do the spin again.
2) The green buttons in the log room affect 3 other parts in the first area (first button affects the room with the room with the gold square in the middle, second and third affect the 2-direction tunnel with the laser-like bars at one end.)
Beyond that, I`m lost. No clue what the well does, and no clue about how to do the yellow block puzzle. That freaking diagram confuse the crap outta me.