The best in arts & entertainment, news, pop culture, and your mom since 2002.

[Total: 48    Average: 3.1/5]
20 Comments - View/Add
Hits: 10491
Rating: 3.1
Date: 08/19/05 02:17 AM

20 Responses to Cities with the most over-valued house prices

  1. Profile photo of buddy
    buddy Male 30-39
    10116 posts
    August 18, 2005 at 11:16 pm
    Link: Cities with the most over-valued house prices - If you live in one of these places, don`t be surprised by a big crash.
  2. Profile photo of LordJonathan
    LordJonathan Male 70 & Over
    1348 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 2:28 am
    My cardboard box may not be worth much but it has high-speed internet access.
  3. Profile photo of iouaname673
    iouaname673 Female 18-29
    243 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 2:48 am
    Four of those places listed i can walk too...peachy, i`m expensive
  4. Profile photo of Naoscaire
    Naoscaire Male 18-29
    571 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 10:04 am
    If you think that`s bad then you haven`t been to Dublin, Ireland. Home of the crappyiest house prices in the world.
  5. Profile photo of valgal
    valgal Female 30-39
    666 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 11:00 am
    the ones closest to me were 282 and 299 on the list.
  6. Profile photo of kathaclysm
    kathaclysm Female 18-29
    326 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 1:36 pm
    Gee.. my folks have a place in Jersey, and in Naples Florida, they should sell them both now and go retire to the Mid-West.
  7. Profile photo of lukast
    lukast Male 18-29
    263 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 1:40 pm
    YES!!! real estate!!! now im so not bored!!!
  8. Profile photo of Lemony_fresh
    Lemony_fresh Female 18-29
    54 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 2:27 pm
    57, 64, and 113 are near me.
  9. Profile photo of asciiHimself
    asciiHimself Male 18-29
    256 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 4:16 pm
    I used to live in Riverside, CA.. Expensive
  10. Profile photo of Lolleh
    Lolleh Female 18-29
    229 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 4:40 pm
    My city is #22 on this list. =/
  11. Profile photo of Osprey39
    Osprey39 Male 18-29
    1408 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 6:06 pm
    I live in #59, Edison, NJ. Uh oh.
  12. Profile photo of SarahofBorg
    SarahofBorg Female 18-29
    3564 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 9:03 pm
    Wow I live in number 50, which is nowheres-vil. I think houses are expensive here because it`s just a nice place to live, really. It`s good if your rich but you don`t want to live around other rich people. In fact, maybe 60% of the houses around here are small and average-sized, but the other 40% bring the prices up.
  13. Profile photo of TabooPoison
    TabooPoison Female 18-29
    1062 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 9:14 pm
    I knew before I clicked the link that my city would be on the list. San Diego, #13.
  14. Profile photo of geckosrock
    geckosrock Male 13-17
    979 posts
    August 19, 2005 at 11:25 pm
    I dont understand the list, it`s just numbers.
  15. Profile photo of Fermented
    Fermented Male 13-17
    119 posts
    August 20, 2005 at 3:10 am
    Yay, San Diego pride!

    I was expecting S.D. to be further up on the list.

  16. Profile photo of Aqausixio
    Aqausixio Female 18-29
    1397 posts
    August 20, 2005 at 3:06 pm
    I am in the top three, what the hell is with that...
  17. Profile photo of Ruzz5000
    Ruzz5000 Male 60-69
    157 posts
    August 20, 2005 at 4:05 pm
    unlucky lol

    Time is like a knife..... slowly and relentlessly.... cuts the cored of life.
    You! Off My Planet!! (My Homepage)

  18. Profile photo of GlitrVamp
    GlitrVamp Female 18-29
    2 posts
    August 23, 2005 at 11:44 am
    While some markets will inevitably drop, it is not necessarily true that the "bubble" will pop. So no, do not expect a crash, in most market areas, the market is that hot because of other factors which draw the numbers of people in and then keep them there.
  19. Profile photo of shockrifying
    shockrifying Female 18-29
    40 posts
    August 24, 2005 at 1:25 pm
    i agree with naoscaire, DUBLIN IRELAND is way above these and beyond even the most horrible houses and areas are super expensive!its madness! great place to live though! never wanna live anywhere else!
  20. Profile photo of _Wondergirl_
    _Wondergirl_ Female 30-39
    810 posts
    August 24, 2005 at 1:29 pm
    No surprise most of those are in California..

Leave a Reply