Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
The sausage was starting to cook but the smoke smelt very bad so I shut it down out of consideration for my neighbours. The choking sound and the risk of vomit added to the danger since we all had bad hangovers.
Interested to see the `dumb and obvious` comment, dumb yes, but if so obvious why had I not seen it done before, perhaps you are the dumb one `milligrimsmile` ?
P.S. We cleaned and gave the forks back afterwards so please don`t judge us as cutlery theives.
ever seen a pickle mold? soak it in strontium chloride for a few days. freaky.apparently strontium chloride accelerates pickle molding.
They have, It`s called The Green Mile