Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
go there i have another funny ad placement....hee hee hee....
But they are idiots.
It blew up. Luckily I avoided all. My friends wern`t so lucky. My one friend who lived at the home ran inside on fire. His older brother squirted him with the kitchen sink hose and put hime out. Leaving third degree burns on his arm.
Darren, the ass that kicked the can was left burning, completley on fire in the back yard and he died.
We still didn`t learn. Mike and I built a hot air balloon from a pie tin, some string, and a garbage bag. The thing lifted off nicely, but not nicely enough to clear the garage roof.
The pie tin filled with gas spilled over the roof, the garage and all it`s contents burned to the ground.