Trippy Animation

Submitted by: elezotte2 12 years ago in Weird

Strange flow of animated lines and shapes.
There are 40 comments:
Male 77
couldn`t tell ya how many loops I`ve watched this for...
0
Reply
Male 341
Am i the only one who clicks the surprise me button??
0
Reply
Male 1,066
mmmmm baby..
0
Reply
Female 3
that is tooo weird
0
Reply
Male 422
...Hmmm, I thought it was cool. Strangely pacifying, in a hyper-frenetic sort of way. My only suggestion would be that it should be available as a screen saver, full bleed. I`d run it. By the way, anyone whose comment starts, "Is it just I or does ne1 else see...." deserves to be dragged into the alley behind his high school english class and shot twice in the femeral artery before a national television audience. Thank you and good night.
0
Reply
Female 138
dat was a bit weird. i thought with music it cud be much better. i thought it was a bit boring after a while.
0
Reply
Male 312
420
0
Reply
Female 1,603
does it ever end?
0
Reply
Female 1,252
It was kind of stupid and boring... would`ve been more trippy if it were like rainbow n` stuff :-P
0
Reply
Male 904
mindabitch I just drunk 12 pints of Scrumpy and it helps ;-)
0
Reply
Female 63
Cool- i agree a bit more color would have made it better.
0
Reply
Male 577
lol this was trippy
0
Reply
Female 2,035
it was ok I guess.
0
Reply
Male 158
now im even boreder
0
Reply
Female 16
This was "ok" for like the first couple seconds... but after that it all just seemed the same, really predictable, to a degree...
0
Reply
Female 648
NOT POO! Sh.i.t!
0
Reply
Female 648
It`s a fcking conspiracy.

All of my suggested links have been ignored. And they were of good quality and were NOT re-posts.

Meanwhile this poo is making it on the site.

0
Reply
Male 399
mindabitch is right it would be the bomb if you were drunk.
0
Reply
Male 70
that was cool, need some music and weed to make it better
0
Reply
Female 1,004
no that wasnt made for drugs....
0
Reply
Female 1
i thought it was sweet!!! would be the best if u were drunk tho!
0
Reply
Male 774
Dstrock, alot of people submit uber links. Ive submitted about 20 here between last 2 hours and there all awesome. Videos, games, flash animations. None of them usually get on. I had suggets 3 links that have gotten on and frankly, they were poop compared to the other links.
0
Reply
Male 13
Homer Jay, what brilliant links have you submitted?

elezotte2, thanks for posting this, I liked it a lot :)

0
Reply
Female 809
Boring
0
Reply
Female 73
Crowe, I agree music would make it better! Thought it still isn`t great!
0
Reply
Male 19
is it just i or does ne1 else see letters and numbers in there
0
Reply
Male 1,132
and why doesn`t his post count go up? still and always at 0.
0
Reply
Male 1,132
Bucher Wrote on: Friday, June 03, 2005 2:20:03 AM
"Somehow i saw the immediate pootiness and thought only elezotte could get that BS posted."

I couldn`t agree more. Why does it seem like every post lately has been comming from elezotte and 80% are reposts and the other 20% are just crap?

0
Reply
Female 342
whoa thats enuf of datt..:-D
0
Reply
Male 914
that was cool but a little more color might help it a little bit
0
Reply
Male 44
nifty
0
Reply
Male 203
Nice, with music would be even better. Crowe
0
Reply
Female 755
Well im gonna try animation while i am on my meds lol!
0
Reply
Female 166
that would be sooo much cooler if I were high when I saw that.
0
Reply
Male 774
Somehow i saw the immediate pootiness and thought only elezotte could get that BS posted.
0
Reply
Male 2,519
Moments of regrets.
0
Reply
Male 158
And other random animals
0
Reply
Male 158
WOAH! I made out the immage of a racoon, octopus and a squirill :-).
0
Reply
Male 440
thats real art.but it moves too fast to be trippy.
0
Reply
Male 46
Link: Trippy Animation [Rate Link] - Strange flow of animated lines and shapes.

Strange flow of animated lines and shapes.

0
Reply