Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
Providence, Rhode Island New England’s Best Kept Kept SecretThis Rhode Island spot is the home of the award-winning flaming sculpture WaterFire, installed on the three rivers of downtown...
Population: 1,213,000 | Average Home Price: $242,000 | Precipitation: 48" | Snow: 32"
Cape Cod, Massachusetts Jewel of the New England CoastThis peninsula is home to the oldest public library in America: the Sturgis Library, established in 1644…
Population: 229,550 | Average Home Price: $453,000 | Precipitation: 46" | Snow: 34" etc
ann arbor, MichiganBloomington, IndianaGrand Rapids, MichiganRochester, MinnesotaDuluth, MinnesotaMunice, IndianaKalamazoo, MichiganBattle Creek, MichiganSpringfield, MissouriMansfield, OhioIowa City, IowaColumbia, MissouriCedar Rapids, IowaCleveland, OhioOverland Park, KansasCincinnati, OhioEvansville, IndianaSt. Cloud, MinnesotaElkhart-Goshen, IndianaTopeka, KansasTerre Haute, IndianaToledo, OhioEden Prarie, MinnesotaandDayton, Ohiowow that was a lot of typing
1. Las Vegas, Nevada 2. Phoenix, Arizona 3. Tucson, Arizona 4. Sacramento, California 5. Austin, Texas 6. San Antonio, Texas 7. Henderson, Nevada 8. Honolulu, Hawaii 9. Los Angeles, California 10. Scottsdale, Arizona 11. Fort Worth, Texas 12. El Paso, Texas 13. Yuma, Arizona 14. Dallas, Texas 15. Tampa, Florida 16. Miami, Florida 17. San Diego, California 18. Orange County, California 19. Orlando, Florida 20. West Palm Beach, Florida 21. Long Beach, California 22. Houston, Texas 23. Charleston, South Carolina 24. Oakland, California :-)
The quiz was fine, but WTF was with all that obviously-spambait give us all your information crap... I filled in my neighbor`s info. :)
18. Indianapolis - Be around a bunch of people who think turning left over and over is a sport? I don`t think so :-?
19. Carlile, PA - Never heard of it
20. Columbus, OH - Don`t know anything about it
21. Wichita, KS - That city is a complete sh*thole!
22. Des Moines, IA - That`s where I live now! It is a great city :-)
23. Toledo, OH ... I don`t think so
24. Manhattan, NY - IF I was going to live in NYC, Manhattan would be the only acceptable option.
I think that quiz sucked, I wouldn`t live in even half of those cities.
10. Joplin, MO - Yeah right. I went to Joplin for a field trip when I was in elementary school. I remember it being one of the most boring days of my life.
11. Norfolk, VA - Don`t know much about it, that could be a definite contender...
12. Detroit... Bwa f*cking HA - who would CHOOSE to live there?!
13. 14. Tacoma and Bellingham, WA - again, the Seattle thing. I can`t live where the sun doesn`t shine.
15. Omaha, NE - While Omaha is a pretty decent city for its location and size, I don`t like it. Bad vibes in that town.
16. Evansville, IN - I`m thinking from the description the site is giving me about some gator and ostrich eating festival, I`m going to pass on that town :-P
1. Seattle, WA - my husband has been there and said it sucks ass, and it`s too gray and rainy there
2. Long Island, NY ... that almost makes me think this is all a joke! There`s no way in HELL I`d live in Long Island. :-/
3. Philadelphia, PA - crappy old east coast stodgy city. No thanks.
4. St. Louis, MO - that`s more plausible, I`d live in some of the suburbs there. The city itself is kind of a toilet though.
5. Cincinatti, OH - I don`t think so
6. Kansas City, MO - That`s my hometown!
7. 8. Olympia and Kent, WA - See Seattle :-P
I used to live in conneticut and washington
Baltimore, MarylandCharleston, West VirginiaProvidence, Rhode IslandFrederick, MarylandNew Haven, ConnecticutHartford, Connecticut
Little Rock, ArkansasPortland, OregonWorcester, MassachusettsMilwaukee, WisconsinEugene, OregonBoston, Massachusetts
Corvallis, OregonSheboygan, WisconsinSalem, OregonNorfolk, VirginiaWashington, District of ColumbiaDanbury, Connecticut
Eau Claire, WisconsinOshkosh-Appleton/Neenah, WisconsinGaithersburg, MarylandChampaign-Urbana, IllinoisFayetteville, ArkansasBaton Rouge, Louisiana
HRM quiz tells you where to live?