Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
if i meet a women who makes lists like this she`ll be my plan b...possibly c
- - - :-D Thanks.
I’m glad I could defend you. :-) This woman is much too picky, and her list basically excludes every man from her standards. I’m not saying you can’t have standards or expectations - I’m sure everyone does, but dang, this woman is crazy and probably very high maintanance. If anyone followed those expectations, they’d be VERY lonely.
And, assuming I understand what you mean by "geeket," yes I am. :-)----kamichi-chani respect you for spendin your time to write your comments and express yourselfthere`s a lot of people just drift through the net like idiots and use no brain power at allwell done boo ya
- - - :-) Again, thanks! At first I thought you were going to disagree with me, you know, like “I respect your opinion, buuuut….” :-P It was a nice surprise to be agreed with.<
i respect you for spendin your time to write your comments and express yourself
there`s a lot of people just drift through the net like idiots and use no brain power at all
well done boo ya
My only comment on the artical is that shes obviusly trying to shock people,to get more reads,i bet shes the first to buy a robot-husband when they come out,Thats the only thing that could live up to her standards.<-sarcasm.
I had a list of what I wanted and did not want in a man. I wanted a man with morals and who was different from others, and one with standanrds. I would not have married anyone that looked at porn, went to strip clubs, smoked, or drank excessively, didn`t believe in God and Jesus, and who has "close" relationships with other women who are not family( aka: best friends...Yea right)..that is a disaster waiting to happen!
Now, I am married to a handsome, wonderful, well mannered, Marine that believe in God and Jesus.
Life is wonderful.
Good luck to all you single ladies out there looking for the right guy. There are only handful of good men on this earth. Seriously.
P.S. If you think my list was too picky, it`s because I am well worth it. ;)
45. Avoid any man who speaks with his mother more than twice a week; he might as well still be milking.
As a person who holds her relationship with her mother above most everything else, I really take offense at that. I would enjoy a man who also finds his mother important, especially because men with close relationships with their mother are usually more sensitive and from my experience more artistic. I enjoy sensitive and artistic men.
Overall: Stupid link. :-)
40. If he shaves, waxes, or lazers his arms, legs, or chest and isn’t a professional swimmer or diver, swim away.
Why? I don’t like hairy men. :-D Having one that shaves would be a plus.
42. He quotes Shakespeare, reads the Iliad for fun, and doesn`t just own, but uses, drink coasters. He`ll want to see your wedding dress before you actually buy it to ensure it`s up to snuff.
So he’s intelligent and doesn’t want his tables getting ruined by condensation? Oooh, yeah girls, better run!
44. If when you go out for sushi, he always orders chicken teriyaki, you’ve got a chicken poo on your hands with no sense of adventure.
I hate sushi and I’m the person who’d be getting the chicken teriyaki. :-P I despise fish, maybe he does too? Why should I just leave him because he doesnR
29. He claims to be a metrosexual aloud. He’s gay.
)-| I know a couple of guys like this, and I’ve known them long enough to know that they aren’t gay. Yeah, be a little wary, but don’t just assume they’re gay.
31. He already knows the words to Gavin DeGraw songs. He’s too effeminate to spank you in bed.
Uh. And why exactly would I want him to spank me? :-P Half of these are just about sex. Appreciate the guy for who he is, not just whether he’ll do one thing or another in bed.
36. He’s sensitive and wants to talk about your relationship all the drating time. Thread count notwithstanding, some things are just too soft, and soft doesn’t do us much good in the bedroom. I don’t care what he’s read in Cosmo. >>>
22. If he doesn`t put the moves on by the end of the third date, he’s terrible at closing other deals, too. Take heed.
Or maybe he’s just a nice guy who actually might respect that you might not want any moves put on you so soon, or is waiting for you to make some sort of move.
27. Any guy that a) has a musical instrument but has never played professionally (save for the acoustic guitar because that`s just HOT), b) has a canvas and paints but never been in a gallery, c) has truffle oil but is not a chef at a restaurant; he is only marginally talented, and you’ll be forced to enjoy his "talents" in awe for too long.
I take offense at that. I’m working to be an artist, and I’m trying to become an animator. I know many fellow artists, many who paint, but do not want it as a career. >>>
6. He drinks pink adult beverages claiming he’s fine with his sexuality. You’ll have to fight over your china pattern, bedding fabric, and candle scent. And he’ll critique your shoes.
)-| … So what? The only drink men can have is a beer, eh? Screw that. A man who accepts that just because a drink is pink or another frilly color doesn’t mean he can’t drink it is probably a better pick. Besides, the frilly drinks taste better.
7. If he favors generic vanilla wafer cookies, just-add-water products, and frozen chicken wings, your life together will be as slow as the people who work at Duane Reade.
)-| But, I LIKE vanilla wafers and frozen chicken wings!
16. If he whines, squeals, or giggles, you’ll have to constantly remind yourself he’s not the one with the ovaries.
And what’s wrong with that? A ma
Some almost seem common sense, but I guess there are women who will accept anything ;-)