Log in with a social network:
Log in with your username or email:
I loved this one...*still laughing*
65. Feel hot. Throw the sheets off.
66. Feel very very cold. Huddle under the sheets.
67. Wake up bathed in sweat. Throw the sheets off again. Go back to sleep.
68. Wake up with chattering teeth. Huddle under the sheets again. Go back to sleep.
69. Repeat 65-68 fifty-five times or until your alarm goes off.
So tru, so tru
37. "Faaahhhhhhhnk." No, not quite...
38. "Bbbbllllllssshhh." Dammit.
hehehehehehe!!!!!! :-DI like! :-D
6. Run out of paper towels; switch to notebook paper.
7. Run out of notebook paper; switch to Post-It notes.
8. Run out of Post-Its; switch to sleeves.
9. Run out of shirts; switch to lampshades
-----this one sounds like something i`d be thinking about
25. Discover that, by inhaling rapidly through your nose, you can imitate the sound of an engine revving. Lean over the cats and rev your sinuses repeatedly until they wake up from their naps, get annoyed, and slink off.